Moisture Reducing Aluminium Foil Barrier Packing
Protect metallic products like machines and precision tools from corrosion and moisture during sea transport and storage with our vacuum packing services.
Vacuum Packing Services
Aluminium foil barrier packing or vacuum packing is used for the protection of machines, precision tools, metallic components etc. against moisture and corrosion during sea transport and during storage. The climate inside the packaging is vacuumized to reduce the quantity of moisture and air.
Vacuum packing works on the principle of climatic packaging. The aluminum foil barrier acts as a barrier to the entry of moisture inside the packaging. The packed products are sealed properly to ensure that outside atmospheric moisture is not able to reach the metallic surfaces inside the packaging.
Advantages of Vacuum Packing:
- Very low water vapor transmission rate property of aluminium foil barrier does not allow moisture to enter the packaging.
- High tear and bursting strength makes aluminium foils barrier durable and strong.
- Corrosion is kept at bay by maintaining humidity level below 40 RH.
- Top in its class for protection against moisture, oxygen transmission, corrosion, physical damage, odor transfer, UV radiation and chemicals.
- Overall cost reduction by way of reduced desiccant/preservatives, packing case cost and rejections due to corrosion and spoilage of packed products.