ISPM-15 Compliant Honeycomb Packaging Solutions
Save costs on LTL shipments and waste disposal, minimize transit vibrations, and reduce time and efforts needed for inspection of packed goods with our honeycomb packing pallets and boxes.
Honeycomb Packing That’s Lightweight, Strong & 100% Recyclable
Pronk Multiservice offers specialized honeycomb packaging pallets and boxes that can be designed to fit your exact packing needs. Depending on the product, handling, and destination, we recommend different options in order to optimize strength, space, material and cost expectations.
Our honeycomb pallets and boxes are lightweight yet strong and 100% recyclable. They need no treatment like wood and are, therefore, ISPM 15-compliant. The secret of the strength lies in the laminated carton board and the top board which is carefully chosen for each application.
The honeycomb packaging consists of a series of hexagonal cells that are arranged in a repeating pattern. The cells are interconnected, forming a three-dimensional lattice structure that is lightweight and strong. This construction provides an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for applications where weight is a critical factor.
Honeycomb packing is commonly used in a wide range of applications, including aerospace, automotive, and construction industries.
Compression strength, impact, humidity and dragging resistance of honeycomb packaging are in a class of their own, when compared to other carton pallet solutions.
Advantages of Honeycomb Packaging:
- Honeycomb packing is lightweight and designed for strength
- Honeycomb offers a cost-effective alternative to heat-treated wood or plastic pallets
- It meets international shipment regulations (ISPM 15) using a non-wood material, saves costs and reduces the time and effort needed for inspection of wood pallets and heat-treating pallet paperwork
- It minimizes transit vibration with the cushioning capability of cardboard and honeycomb components. (Varies with cell size)
- It offers 100% top-deck coverage - no open areas for products or materials to fall through
- Its lightweight construction reduces costs on LTL shipments and allows shipping personnel to easily lift and move the pallets and boxes when needed
- It is 100% recyclable. Thus, it reduces waste disposal costs and the impact on landfills. And that makes it sustainable as well.
- Honeycomb pallets and boxes have no splinters, nails, or jagged wood edges. Hence, it results in fewer injuries for your workers.