Specialized Honeycomb Packing
Pronk Multiservice offers pallets that can be designed to fit the exact needs of your packing. Depending on the product, handling or destination, we can recommend different options in order to optimise strength, space, material and cost expectations.
We can offer you a light, strong and 100 % recyclable solution, which needs no treatment like wood and is, therefore, ISPM 15-compliant. The secret of the strength lies in the laminated carton board and the top board which is carefully chosen for each application.
Compression strength, impact, humidity and dragging resistance are in a class of their own, when compared to other carton pallet solutions.
- Honeycomb packing is lightweight and designed for strength.
- Honeycomb offers a cost-effective alternative to heat-treated wood or plastic pallets.
- Meet international shipment regulations (ISPM 15) using a non-wood material, save costs and reduce the time and effort needed for inspection of wood pallets and heat-treating pallet paperwork.
- Minimize transit vibration with the cushioning capability of cardboard and honeycomb components. (Varies with cell size)
- 100% top-deck coverage - no open areas for products or materials to fall through.
- Lightweight construction reduces costs on LTL shipments and allows shipping personnel to easily lift and move when needed.
- 100% Recyclable - reduces waste disposal costs and the impact on landfills (Sustainable).
- No splinters, nails, or jagged wood edges - fewer injuries for your workers.