Non-toxic VCI Packaging for Long-term Storage of Metallic Products
Protect your metals from rust and corrosion for a longer time with our high quality VCI Anti Corrosive Packaging Solutions.
Long-lasting VCI Packing Solutions
We provide high quality, non-toxic VCI anti corrosive packaging solutions to companies that deal in ferrous and non-ferrous metals including steel, iron, copper, brass, zinc, and galvanized (zinc plated) steel and iron.
Our VCI packaging consists of a transparent stretch film embedded with vapor corrosion inhibitors or volatile corrosion inhibitors to protect metals from rust and corrosion. The stretch film is impregnated with vapor and contact corrosion inhibitor formulation for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. VCI packaging is designed for long-term storage of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Using VCI packing to protect metal components during transport and storage helps prevent corrosion and extend the lifespan of equipment. It also helps to ensure that parts are delivered in good condition and ready for use.
VCI anti corrosive packaging is an environmentally friendly corrosion prevention solution. Unlike traditional rust inhibitors, VCI packing materials are non-toxic, recyclable, and do not leave any residue on the metal surface.
Applications of VCI Packaging:
VCI is an additive that can be brought into most common packaging materials. Once exposed to air, the additive will dissolve into the air and dispose itself as a thin layer on metal surfaces. This layer blocks the access of humidity to the metal and the process of corrosion is prevented.
Advantages VCI Anti Corrosive Packaging:
- The packing film is non-toxic and recommended for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals including steel, iron copper, brass, zinc, galvanized (zinc plated steel and iron).
- Additional moisture absorbers and dehumidifiers like silica gel and desiccant clays are added inside the VCI packing to attain relative humidity less than 40%.
- The packing film is scratch-resistance and transparent that allows easy inspection during transport.
- Offers protection to a wide range of ferrous, non-ferrous and composite metals.
- Depending on the imperviousness of the pack, protection should last up to 6 months.
VCI Lamina Preservation Packing:
When a cargo needs to be packed and preserved from corrosion for a period of upto 6 to 12 months, the specialized VCI Lamina Film can be used for packing by heat shrinking and sealing.
Lamina Shrink Films have a white outer layer and a green inner layer. The Inner Layer is a special VCI coated film to provide long term protection. This film is manufactured using state of the art SMP Technology for speedy moisture passivation and provides long term corrosion protection to the packaged parts.