Heat Shrink Wrapping
We provide Heat Shrink Wrapping services on site and also on board vessels for all types of cargo. Heat Shrink Wrapping is a great solution when the product is oddly shaped or you are doing a low volume of any one size package.
The result of Heat Shrink Wrapping is a very tight wrap, conforming to the product shape so that your cargo is sealed properly for transport. Heat Shrink Wrapping will protect your cargo against any outside damage.
- The measurement of Cargo to be wrapped is taken first.
- Heat Shrink Wrap film is cut according to the size needed.
- The film is covered on the cargo.
- Then the flame gun is used to heat up the foil.
- At the time of heating the flame gun to be kept 30 cms away from foil.
- Once the heat is affected on film it starts shrinking.
- The shrinking of the area should not take more than 40 seconds.
- Heat Shrink Wrap protects and groups products during shipment. The shrink wrap film is plastic and, when heated, it shrinks and conforms to the products’ shapes to protect them from dirt, moisture, and damage in transport.
- Heat Shrink Wrap protects against weather damage, it can withstand difficult weather conditions.
- Heat Shrink Wrapping will not move or chafe during transportation or storage.
- We can apply heat shrink wrapping without considering the size, shape or weight of a product. It goes well for almost all of the products and that’s the reason why it is one of the best choices for manufacturing companies.