Dangerous goods Packaging
Transporting Dangerous goods around the world has always been a complex procedure. Our staffs are trained to be fully conversant with all the latest rules and regulations for packaging, labelling, documentation and export procedures for the transport of dangerous goods. We work in strict compliance with relevant local and international rules and regulations, established Safety Management Systems and we qualify ourselves with our Dangerous Goods Acceptance Certificate from UAE General Civil Aviation Authority.
Pronk Multiservice offers different packing services in strict compliance with the rules & regulations including single packaging (Steel, Plastic, Fibreboard), combination packaging (inner packaging & outer packaging).
- U.N. Boxes
- Drums & Jerricans
- Inner Packaging
Labels & Placards
We carry all classes of labels and placards, as well as special shipping labels and shipping forms including the revised Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods Packaging.
- Class 1 Explosives
- Class 2 Gases
- Class 3 Flammable liquids
- Class 4 Flammable solids; substances liable to spontaneous combustion; Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases.
- Class 5 Oxidizing substances and Organic peroxides
- Class 6 Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 7 Radioactive materials
- Class 8 Corrosives
- Class 9 Miscellaneous dangerous goods